Parental allowance application Saarland - applications, attachments and templates
Parental allowance application for basic parental allowance and parental allowance plus
Parents residing in the federal state of Saarland must submit their application for basic Parental allowance and parental allowance plus at the State Office for Social Affairs (Ministerium für Soziales, Gesundheit, Frauen und Familie) in Saarbrücken. In Saarland, in addition to the written application for parental allowance by mail, there is also the option of an online application. On this page, we provide you with all the important information about applying for parental allowance in the state of Saarland and about the current application forms.
We are here for you
You have questions about your application for parental allowance in the federal state of Saarland, the Parental allowance software or about our Parental allowance consulting?
Parental allowance application Saarland: Free download as PDF
If you would like to apply for parental allowance for your family, you can download the application forms here free of charge as PDF files. We will also explain to you which special features you need to pay attention to with the forms for the federal state of Saarland.
For births from 01.09.2021
Special requests (Corona)
For births until 31.08.2021
Parental allowance application form Saarland - Our video filling out help
The parental allowance application forms are sometimes very complicated. In our video “Parental allowance application Saarland – Our video filling out help”, we show you how to fill out the parental allowance application using an example case.
Which parental allowance office is responsible for me in Saarland?
In the federal state of Saarland, the Ministry of Social Affairs, Health, Women and Family (“Ministerium Soziales, Gesundheit, Frauen und Familie”) in Saarbrücken is responsible for processing your application for parental allowance. You submit your completed application to the State Office for Social Affairs, which has the function of a parental allowance office. You can find the exact contact address under the following link or visit the website of the parental allowance office to use the online application. We will be happy to advise you on questions regarding basic parental allowance and parental allowance plus in Saarland.
Here you will find information about the Parental allowance office Saarland.
The safest way to apply for parental allowance in Saarland
If you want to avoid complications with your parental allowance application, you should pay attention to some important points. The following list will help you to optimize the application for basic parental allowance and parental allowance plus in the federal state of Saarland to your advantage.
- Deal with the topic early and try to plan the best parental allowance for your life situation
- Optimize their income before the birth
- Prepare the applications (parental allowance, child benefit, maternity leave payment, etc.) already before the birth
- After the birth, gather all the required documents (proofs, certificates, etc.) as soon as possible so that your applications can be submitted to the parental allowance office as soon as possible.
What do you need for the parental allowance application?
There are a number of requirements to be met before you can apply for parental allowance at the parental allowance office in Saarbrücken. If you would like to apply for financial support to care for your child, the parental allowance office expects documents regarding your personal family situation. In order to process your application for parental allowance, in addition to the actual application form, certificates of your income, your child’s birth certificate, documents from your employer and health insurance company, identification documents of the parents, as well as any existing notices regarding ALGI, sickness compensation are required. Completeness and correctness of all personal certificates and application forms concerning your family prevent complications (e.g. queries and delays) during processing by the parental allowance office.
- Completed application form
- Birth certificate
- Proof of income
- Certificates from the health insurance company
- Certificates from the employer
- Identity cards
- Approval notices (recipients of ALG I, sickness compensation, etc.)
- passport and residence permit, if applicable
- Income tax notice, etc.
Tips for the parental allowance application
- 1. Optimize your prenatal income The amount of your parental allowance is based on your prenatal income. Try to optimize your prenatal income with regard to parental allowance.
- 2. Plan your reference period Every family situation is different. Think carefully about which reference option is best for your life situation. Compare alternatives and consider your needs/ideas and those of your partner, employer, etc.
- 3. Prepare the applications and the required documents in the best possible way Get an overview of all the required certificates and documents for the parental allowance application in Saarland to make it easier to fill out the forms and optimize the application process at the parental allowance office.
Online parental allowance application for Saarland
The federal state of Saarland offers parents the option of an online application. The data you enter is checked immediately and you automatically receive a list with the required application forms and attachments for your personal family situation. The online application for parental allowance in Saarland uses intelligent checks to increase the accuracy and completeness of the application forms. This enables faster processing of individual parental allowance applications at the parental allowance office in Saarbrücken.
If you would like to use additional functions for your parental allowance application, our practical Parental Allowance Software is available.
FAQ: Parental allowance application Saarland
Where should I send the application for parental allowance in Saarland?
Where must the parental allowance application be submitted?
How long does the processing time of the parental allowance application take in Saarland?
Is it possible to fill out the parental allowance application online?
From when can the parental allowance application be submitted?