Parental allowance application North Rhine-Westphalia - applications, attachments and templates
Parental allowance application for basic parental allowance and parental allowance plus
In the federal state of North Rhine-Westphalia, the districts or independent cities are responsible for processing the Parental allowance. Responsible parental allowance offices are assigned to your place of residence in North Rhine-Westphalia. A list of all authorities as well as important information for your application for basic parental allowance and parental allowance plus is compiled below.
We are here for you
You have questions about your parental allowance application in the federal state of North Rhine-Westphalia, the Parental allowance software or about our Parental allowance consulting?
Application for parental allowance North Rhine-Westphalia: Free download as PDF
Here we provide you with the application form for your parental allowance in the federal state of North Rhine-Westphalia free of charge as a PDF download. You will also find important explanations on how to apply in connection with your personal situation.
For births from 01.09.2021
For births until 31.08.2021
Parental allowance application form North Rhine-Westphalia - Our video filling out help
The parental allowance application forms are sometimes very complicated. In our video “Parental allowance application North Rhine-Westphalia – Our video filling out help”, we show you how to complete the parental allowance application using an example case.
Which parental allowance office is responsible for me in North Rhine-Westphalia?
We would like to support you in quickly finding the responsible parental allowance office for your family. Under the link parental allowance offices you will find a complete listing of all authorities that process applications for basic parental allowance and parental allowance plus in the federal state of North Rhine-Westphalia. It is helpful to use your postal code to determine your responsible authority. We help all parents with the preliminary considerations for notices and forms and are happy to accompany you until your parental allowance application is completed.
Here you will find information about the Parental Allowance Office North Rhine-Westphalia.
The safest way to apply for parental allowance in North Rhine-Westphalia
Do you live in North Rhine-Westphalia and would like to apply for basic parental allowance or parental allowance plus for the care of your child? Then optimize the application for parental allowance at your parental allowance office in advance by following our helpful practical tips and finding out about all the requirements in good time.
- Deal with the topic early and try to plan the best parental allowance for your life situation
- Optimize your income before the birth
- Prepare the applications (parental allowance, child benefit, maternity leave payment, etc.) already before the birth
- After the birth, gather all the required documents (proofs, certificates, etc.) as soon as possible so that your applications can be submitted to the parental allowance office as soon as possible.
What do you need for the parental allowance application?
We recommend that all parents deal with the documents required by the parental allowance office in North Rhine-Westphalia as early as possible in order to process your parental allowance application. In order for you to successfully receive the financial support for you and your child, some requirements regarding your documents must be met. In addition to the actual parental allowance application, your parental allowance office also expects certificates of your income, your child’s birth certificate, documents from your employer and health insurance company, identification documents of the parents, and any existing notices regarding ALGI or sickness compensation. Special attention should be paid to the completeness and accuracy of your personal certificates and periods in order to optimize the application for basic parental allowance or parental allowance plus.
- Completed application form
- Birth certificate
- Proof of income
- Certificates from the health insurance company
- Certificates from the employer
- Identity cards
- Approval notices (recipients of ALG I, sickness compensation, etc.)
- passport and residence permit, if applicable
- Income tax notice, etc.
Tips for the parental allowance application
- 1. Optimize your prenatal income The amount of your parental allowance is based on your prenatal income. Try to optimize your prenatal income with regard to parental allowance.
- 2. Plan your reference period Every family situation is different. Think carefully about which reference option is best for your life situation. Compare alternatives and consider your needs/ideas and those of your partner, employer, etc.
- 3. Prepare the applications and the required documents in the best possible way Get an overview of all the required certificates and documents for the parental allowance application in North Rhine-Westphalia to make it easier to fill out the forms and optimize the application process at the parental allowance office.
Online parental allowance application for North Rhine-Westphalia
The state of North Rhine-Westphalia does not currently offer an online application for parental allowance. If your place of residence is in North Rhine-Westphalia and you would like to apply for basic parental allowance or parental allowance plus, you can download the application forms as PDF files here on our website or on the website of the parental allowance office. After filling out the application, it will be sent by mail to the responsible parental allowance office in North Rhine-Westphalia.
Further functions such as the favorability test, additional earnings calculator and intelligent reference period planner are offered by our Parental Allowance Software.
FAQ: Application for parental allowance North Rhine-Westphalia
Where should I send the parental allowance application in North Rhine-Westphalia?
Where must the parental allowance application be submitted?
How long does the processing time for the parental allowance application take in North Rhine-Westphalia?
Is it possible to fill out the parental allowance application online?
From when can the parental allowance application be submitted?