Parental allowance application Mecklenburg-Vorpommern - Applications, attachments and templates
Parental allowance application for basic parental allowance and parental allowance plus
Parents living in the state of Mecklenburg-Vorpommern basic Parental allowance and would like to apply for parental allowance plus, you must contact the supply office departments (Landesämter für Gesundheit und Soziales) with your application. There are a total of 4 state offices, which act as parental allowance offices for families residing in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern. You can find a detailed explanation of the parental allowance offices under the section “Which parental allowance office is responsible for me in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern?”. All further information on the topic of applying for parental allowance in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern for the is available below.
We are here for you
You have questions about your application for parental allowance in the state of Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, the Parental allowance software or about our Parental allowance consulting?
Application for parental allowance Mecklenburg-Vorpommern: Free download as PDF
Here you have the opportunity to download the forms for your application for parental allowance for the state of Mecklenburg-Vorpommern as a PDF file free of charge. We also provide you with useful tips for the application forms to make it easier for you to apply.
For births from 01.09.2021
- Attachment 2 (Employer and health insurance certificate)
- Request for change of assessment period due to deferred receipt of parental allowance for an older child
- Request to change the assessment period for lost income due to the Covid 19 pandemic.
- Request to defer parental allowance months due to engaging in system-relevant activity during Covid 19 pandemic
- Privacy information sheet
For births until 31.08.2021
Parental allowance application form Mecklenburg-Vorpommern - Our video filling out help
The parental allowance application forms are sometimes very complicated. In our video “Parental allowance application Mecklenburg-Vorpommern – Our video filling out help”, we show you how to complete the parental allowance application using an example case.
Which parental allowance office is responsible for me in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern?
In the federal state of Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, you submit your application for basic parental allowance or parental allowance plus to one of the 4 state offices for health and social services (Versorgungsamtsdezernate). These parental allowance offices include state offices in Rostock, Schwerin, Neubrandenburg and Stralsund. You can find the exact contact information of the individual parental allowance offices under the following link. If you have any further questions when applying for parental allowance for your family for the current calendar year, please feel free to contact our parental allowance consulting service.
Here you will find information about the Parental allowance office Mecklenburg-Vorpommern.
The safest way to apply for parental allowance in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
In the following, we have compiled the most important practical tips for applying for basic parental allowance and parental allowance plus for the federal state of Mecklenburg-Vorpommern. By following these tips, you will make your application for parental allowance much easier and prevent unnecessary complications due to missing or incorrect forms.
- Deal with the topic early and try to plan the best parental allowance for your life situation
- Optimize their income before the birth
- Prepare the applications (parental allowance, child benefit, maternity leave payment, etc.) already before the birth
- After the birth, collect all the necessary documents (proofs, certificates, etc.) as soon as possible so that your applications can be submitted to the parental allowance office as soon as possible.
What all do you need for the parental allowance application?
Even before submitting your application for parental allowance to your responsible parental allowance office in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, there are a few steps to consider. The parental allowance office can only determine your entitlement to basic parental allowance or parental allowance plus once all requirements regarding your documents have been met. In addition to your application form, you must also provide certificates of income and previous employment, as well as your child’s birth certificate, documents from your employer and health insurance company, identification documents, and any existing notices regarding ALGI, sickness compensation. Your application for parental allowance can only be processed if all certificates are filled out completely and correctly and submitted to the responsible state office.
- Completed application form
- Birth certificate
- Proof of income
- Certificates from the health insurance company
- Certificates from the employer
- Identity cards
- Approval notices (recipients of ALG I, sickness compensation, etc.)
- passport and residence permit, if applicable
- Income tax notice, etc.
Tips for the parental allowance application
- 1. Optimize your prenatal income The amount of your parental allowance is based on your prenatal income. Try to optimize your prenatal income with regard to parental allowance.
- 2. Plan your reference period Every family situation is different. Think carefully about which reference option is best for your life situation. Compare alternatives and consider your needs/ideas and those of your partner, employer, etc.
- 3. Prepare the applications and the required documents in the best possible way Get an overview of all the required certificates and documents for the parental allowance application in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern to make it easier to fill out the forms and optimize the application process at the parental allowance office.
Online parental allowance application for Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
In the state of Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, there is no online application. Parents who wish to apply for financial support to care for their child can download the application forms as a PDF download and submit the completed parental allowance application by mail to the responsible parental allowance office. You can find the exact contact addresses of the state offices under the listing of parental allowance offices for the state of Mecklenburg-Vorpommern in the upper section. If you would like to carry out a favorability test or use the additional earnings calculator and intelligent reference period planner, you can use our practical Parental Allowance Software.
FAQ: Application for parental allowance Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Where should I send the application for parental allowance in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern?
- Where must the parental allowance application be submitted?
- How long does the processing time of the parental allowance application take in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern?
- Is it possible to fill out the parental allowance application online?
- From when can the parental allowance application be submitted?