Parental allowance application Hessen - applications, attachments and templates
Parental allowance application for basic parental allowance and parental allowance plus
In the state of Hessen, the Offices for Supply and Social Affairs (Ämter für Versorgung und Soziales) are responsible for your parental allowance application. If you are a resident of Hessen and would like to apply for basic parental allowance or parental allowance plus, you must first determine which parental allowance office is assigned as the contact in your district of residence. Einfach Elterngeld provides you below with all the important information you need for your application for basic parental allowance and parental allowance plus in the state of Hessen and which parental allowance office you need to contact.
We are here for you
You have questions about your parental allowance application in the state of Hessen, the Parental allowance software or about our Parental allowance consulting?
Parental allowance application Hessen: Free download as PDF
Here we provide you with the application form for your parental allowance application in Hessen free of charge. You will also find relevant information on how to apply for parental allowance as well as detailed explanations for your application in the state of Hessen.
Applications to be used from 01.01.2023
For births from 01.09.2021
Information sheets and other attachments
For births until 31.08.2021
Fill out parental allowance application Hessen - Our video filling out help
The parental allowance application forms are sometimes very complicated. In our video “Parental allowance application Hessen – Video filling out help”, we show you how to fill out the parental allowance application using an example case.
Which parental allowance office is responsible for me in Hessen?
In the state of Hessen, the Offices for Supply and Social Affairs (Ämter für Versorgung und Soziales) are responsible for processing parental allowance applications. It is therefore important that you determine which authority is responsible for your district of residence. Under the following link, we have listed all the addresses of the parental allowance offices in Hessen. We will also be happy to answer any further questions you may have on the subject of parental allowance in Hessen.
Here you will find information about the Parental allowance office Hessen.
The safest way to apply for parental allowance in Hessen
To make it easier for you to apply for basic parental allowance or parental allowance plus in the state of Hessen, we have provided these useful tips. Your application process will automatically be optimized to your advantage if you deal with your individual family situation in advance and prepare the necessary certificates and forms.
- Deal with the topic early and try to plan the best parental allowance for your life situation
- Optimize their income before the birth
- Prepare the applications (parental allowance, child benefit, maternity leave payment, etc.) already before the birth
- After the birth, gather all the required documents (documents, certificates, etc.) as soon as possible so that your applications can be submitted to the parental allowance office as soon as possible.
What do you need for the parental allowance application?
Before you can successfully apply for parental allowance at the responsible parental allowance office in Hessen to care for your child and provide financial support for your family, certain requirements regarding your documents must be met. In addition to the application form, all required certificates regarding your income, your child’s birth certificate, documents from your employer and health insurance company, identification documents of the parents, as well as any existing notices regarding ALGI, sickens compensation, etc. must be added as attachments. When submitting your application, make sure that all information is complete and correct in order to create a good basis for applying for basic parental allowance or parental allowance plus at your responsible parental allowance office in Hessen.
- Completed application form
- Birth certificate
- Proof of income
- Certificates from the health insurance company
- Certificates from the employer
- Identity cards
- Approval notices (recipients of ALG I, sickness compensation, etc.)
- passport and residence permit, if applicable
- Income tax notice, etc.
Tips for the parental allowance application
- 1. Optimize your prenatal income The amount of your parental allowance is based on your prenatal income. Try to optimize your prenatal income with regard to parental allowance.
- 2. Plan your reference period Every family situation is different. Think carefully about which reference option is best for your life situation. Compare alternatives and consider your needs/ideas and those of your partner, employer, etc.
- 3. Prepare the applications and the required documents in the best possible way Get an overview of all the required certificates and documents for the parental allowance application in Hessen to make it easier to fill out the forms and optimize the application process at the parental allowance office.
Online parental allowance application for Hessen
Hessen offers you to submit the parental allowance application online. A completely digital version (without printing/mailing) is not provided here. The online version of the parental allowance application for the state of Hessen represents a digitalization of the paper application forms. You will receive a checklist to make applying for parental allowance easier. You also have the option there to save your application and continue your application forms at a later date. However, the online version does not offer functions such as the favorability test, additional earnings calculator, and intelligent reference period planner; these functions are only available in our Parental Allowance Software.
FAQ: Parental allowance application Hessen
Where should I send the application for parental allowance in Hessen?
Where must the parental allowance application be submitted?
How long does the processing time of the parental allowance application take in Hessen?
Is it possible to fill out the parental allowance application online?
When can the parental allowance application be submitted?