Parental allowance application Bremen - applications, attachments and templates
Parental allowance application for basic parental allowance and parental allowance plus
The Office for Social Services (Amt für Soziale Dienste) is responsible for determining parental allowance in Bremen. If you are a resident of Bremen and would like to apply for parental allowance or parental allowance plus, your parental allowance application must therefore be submitted to the parental allowance office Office for Social Services in Bremen. We have compiled all the relevant information for you below that is important in relation to your application and your entitlement to parental allowance in the state of Bremen.
We are here for you
You have questions about your application for parental allowance in the state of Bremen, the Parental allowance software or about our Parental allowance consulting?
Application for parental allowance Bremen: Free download as PDF
Here you can find the application form of parental allowance for the state of Bremen as a free download. What else you as a parent need to consider with regard to the application forms for Bremen, you can read in the detailed explanations on the provided information sheets.
For births from 01.09.2021
- Declaration for single parents
- Request to change the assessment period for lost income due to the Covid 19 pandemic.
- Request for change of assessment period due to deferred receipt of parental allowance for an older child
- Receipt of income replacement benefits due to income loss from Covid 19 pandemic.
- Notification of change
For births until 31.08.2021
Parental allowance application form Bremen - Our video filling out help
The parental allowance application forms are sometimes very complicated. In our video “Parental allowance application form Bremen – Our video filling out help” we show you how to fill out the application for parental allowance using an example case.
Which parental allowance office is responsible for me in Bremen?
In the city of Bremen, parents do not have to first determine which parental allowance office is personally responsible for them. All applications for parental allowance are submitted to the central Office for Social Services in Bremen. Addresses and contact information for the office can simply be found in the link below. If you need further assistance with your application for parental allowance in the city of Bremen, please contact our parental allowance consulting service.
Here you will find information about the Parental allowance office Bremen.
The safest way to apply for parental allowance in Bremen
If you would like to apply for parental allowance for the care of your child, planning ahead is advantageous. The following list is intended to help you prepare and apply for basic parental allowance and parental allowance plus in Bremen. We recommend that all parents take these steps into consideration in order to optimize the parental allowance application process at the Social Services Office in Bremen.
- Deal with the topic early and try to plan the best parental allowance for your life situation
- Optimize their income before the birth
- Prepare the applications (parental allowance, child benefit, maternity leave payment, etc.) already before the birth
- After the birth, gather all the required documents (documents, certificates, etc.) as soon as possible so that your applications can be submitted to the parental allowance office as soon as possible.
What do you need for the parental allowance application?
Parents who are resident in Bremen and wish to apply for basic parental allowance or parental allowance plus must submit some certificates and forms to the central parental allowance office in addition to your application form. These documents include certificates of your income, your child’s birth certificate, documents from your employer and health insurance company, identification documents of the parents, and any existing notifications of ALGI, sickness compensation, etc. When applying for parental allowance, please make sure that all personal details and time periods are correct in order to prepare the application at the parental allowance office in Bremen as well as possible.
- Completed application form
- Birth certificate
- Proof of income
- Certificates from the health insurance company
- Certificates from the employer
- Identity cards
- Approval notices (recipients of ALG I, sickness payments, etc.)
- passport and residence permit, if applicable
- Income tax notice, etc.
Tips for the parental allowance application
- 1. Optimize your prenatal income The amount of your parental allowance is based on your prenatal income. Try to optimize your prenatal income with regard to parental allowance.
- 2. Plan your reference period Every family situation is different. Think carefully about which reference option is best for your life situation. Compare alternatives and consider your needs/ideas and those of your partner, employer, etc.
- 3. Prepare the applications and the required documents in the best possible way Get an overview of all the required certificates and documents for the parental allowance application in Bremen to make it easier to fill out the forms and optimize the application process at the parental allowance office.
Online parental allowance application for Bremen
The city of Bremen offers you to fill out the parental allowance application online via the online platform ElterngeldDigital. The application for basic parental allowance and parental allowance plus is filled out by you after registration, printed out and sent by mail to the Office for Social Services. At the current time, a completely digital version (without printing/mailing) is not possible. In the online portal, parents can also save their application and continue the application forms at a later time.
If you would like to take advantage of additional functions such as the favourability test, income calculator and intelligent reference period planner, please use our practical Parental Allowance Software.
FAQ: Application for parental allowance Bremen
Where should I send the application for parental allowance in Bremen?
Where must the parental allowance application be submitted?
How long does the processing time of the parental allowance application take in Bremen?
Is it possible to fill out the parental allowance application online?
From when can the parental allowance application be submitted?