Parental allowance application Baden-Württemberg - Applications, attachments and templates
Parental allowance application for basic parental allowance and parental allowance plus
If you are a resident of the federal state of Baden-Württemberg, parents can submit their parental allowance application to the Elterngeldstelle L-Bank (State Bank for Baden-Württemberg). The parental allowance application for basic parental allowance and parental allowance plus can be completed online after logging into the L-Bank service portal. You will automatically receive all relevant application forms in your digital mailbox. Then print out the completed application and all other certificates and send everything to L-Bank by mail.
As an alternative to the parental allowance application in the online area of the Baden-Württemberg parental allowance office, the application forms can also be ordered home by mail. Once completed, the parental allowance application must be sent back to L-Bank by mail. We have compiled further information for applying for basic parental allowance and parental allowance plus in Baden-Württemberg below.
We are here for you
You have questions about your application for parental allowance in the federal state of Baden-Württemberg, the Parental allowance software or about our Parental allowance consulting?
Application for parental allowance Baden-Württemberg: Free download as PDF
If you would like to apply for parental allowance in Baden-Württemberg, you can download these application forms here conveniently and free of charge. In addition, useful tips for working parents are available for download.
For births from 01.09.2021
- Deduction features for taxes and social security contributions (for those living abroad)
- Deduction features for taxes and social security contributions (only for self-employed)
- Employer certification of system relevant activity (Covid 19 pandemic).
- Determination of profit assessment period (only for self-employed)
- Profit calculation reference period (only for self-employed)
For births until 31.08.2021
Fill out parental allowance application Baden-Württemberg - Our filling out video help
The parental allowance application forms are sometimes very complicated. In our video “Elterngeldantrag Baden-Württemberg – eine Ausfüllhilfe” (Application for parental allowance Baden-Württemberg – Our filling out video help) we show you how the application for parental allowance should be filled in by means of an example case.
Which parental allowance office is responsible for me in Baden-Württemberg?
In the federal state of Baden-Württemberg, there is only one responsible parental allowance office to which parents must submit their parental allowance application. L-Bank (Staatsbank für Baden-Württemberg) is your contact for family support.
You can process your application for basic parental allowance or parental allowance plus in the online portal of L-Bank or have the application forms for parental allowance sent to your home.
If you have any further questions on the subject of parental allowance in Baden-Württemberg, please contact us.
Here you will find information about the Parental allowance office Baden-Württemberg.
The safest way to apply for parental allowance in Baden-Württemberg
To ensure that you as parents receive financial support for your family and your child as promptly as possible, you should observe the following practical tips when applying for parental allowance. By taking this information into account before you apply for basic parental allowance and parental allowance plus, you will optimize the process for yourself and the processing by the parental allowance office in Baden-Württemberg.
- Deal with the topic early and try to plan the best parental allowance for your life situation
- Optimize their income before the birth
- Prepare the applications (parental allowance, child benefit, maternity leave payment, etc.) already before the birth
- After the birth, gather all the required documents (documents, certificates, etc.) as soon as possible so that your applications can be submitted to the parental allowance office as soon as possible.
What do you need for the parental allowance application?
In addition to the application form for parental allowance, the parental allowance office in Baden-Württemberg requires all relevant certificates regarding your income or employment, your child’s birth certificate, documents from your employer and your health insurance company, the parents’ identification documents, and any existing notices regarding ALGI, sickness compensation (etc.). When applying for parental allowance, you should pay special attention to the completeness and correctness of all certificates and time periods that you submit to the Elterngeldstelle Baden-Württemberg.
- Completed application form
- Birth certificate
- Proof of income
- Certificates from the health insurance company
- Certificates from the employer
- Identity cards
- Approval notices (recipients of ALG I, sickness compensation, etc.)
- passport and residence permit, if applicable
- Income tax notice, etc.
Tips for the parental allowance application
- 1. Optimize your prenatal income The amount of your parental allowance is based on your prenatal income. Try to optimize your prenatal income with regard to parental allowance.
- 2. Plan your reference period Every family situation is different. Think carefully about which reference option is best for your life situation. Compare alternatives and consider your needs/ideas and those of your partner, employer, etc.
- 3. Prepare the applications and the required documents in the best possible way Get an overview of all the required certificates and documents for the parental allowance application in Baden-Württemberg to make it easier to fill out the forms and optimize the application process at the parental allowance office.
Online parental allowance application for Baden-Württemberg
The federal state of Baden-Württemberg offers parents the opportunity to fill out the parental allowance application for basic parental allowance and parental allowance plus digitally in an online portal. Afterwards, the required forms will be delivered to your digital mailbox. When filling out your applications, you can also temporarily save the current processing status. You then need to print out your completed online application and send it by post to the parental allowance office in Baden-Württemberg (L-Bank).
A second variant of applying for parental allowance is to request the application forms by mail. With this variant, parents must fill out the parental allowance application in writing and send it by mail to the parental allowance office of Baden-Württemberg.
Our Parental Allowance Software offers you additional functions such as the favorability test, additional earnings calculator and intelligent reference period planner, which should help you when applying.
FAQ: Application for parental allowance Baden-Württemberg
Where should I send the application for parental allowance in Baden-Württemberg?
Where must the parental allowance application be submitted?
How long does the processing time of the parental allowance application take in Baden-Württemberg?
Is it possible to fill out the parental allowance application online?
From when can the parental allowance application be submitted?